Robert Blanquera Nelson is a Filipino immigrant, community organizer, and neighborhood leader in Downtown Albuquerque with over 10 years experience working in the local nonprofit sector. Through his work at Heading Home, he helped transition the homeless to permanent housing, and has raised over $9.6M for nonprofits in our city through The Grants Collective.
Work History and Experience
- Program Manager for The Grants Collective, has raised over $9.6M in grant funding for nonprofit organizations.
- WK Kellogg Foundation Fellow 2019-2020
- Core Vision Team member for Albuquerque Heading Home 2010-2014
- Albuquerque Business First Diverse Business Leader 2017
- Chair for City of Albuquerque Housing & Neighborhood Economic Development Fund
- National Board Member Young Nonprofit Professionals Network
- Organizer for Historic Neighborhoods Alliance